Thursday, August 18, 2016

8/19 harvest postponed

Due to a large hatch of sea vases (Cliona Sp.) I needed to air dry all my gear and oysters yesterday. It will be about a week before I can harvest again. I am planning for a harvest Sat. 8/27 and may be able to pull some oysters on Thursday morning as well (if interested, please inquire using the "order oysters" link).

I apologize for the lack of harvest this week, but the drying is necessary to keep the oysters healthy and gear manageable. Thanks for your patience.